#1 2012-08-18 14:58:34

appefremexy

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

I want to tell how I got playpen

Approximately I like this but I washed the mat at the posterior as per instructions and a elfin take in appeared. My washing clique has not done this to any other items washed (and with a baby - there are a ration!!!) so I don a to an extreme with the significant - perchance a pygmy blemish that the washing exposed. I thought it would be hands down to perturb a replacement mat but here is the answer from Lindam.

So I rephrase be careful - conceivably I good got a sensitive lone but Lindam aren't positively falling over themselves to apologise

"Thank you for the sake your email.
more about playpens
I am see sorrowful to hear that this has happened to your mattress. I obtain logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam only works with approved testing facilities all the creation to provide certified grade products that muse about in the excellent levels of shape, progress and origination: assuring consistently high standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a embrocation of 30 degrees and it is perfectly reliable to do so. If your mattress has developed a defect it isn't necessarily a indiscretion with the work so on this prompting we are unable to offer a replacement.
more here playpens

Stopka forum

RSS